Vogue Parody- 73 Questions about me.
It’s taken me a few days to get this bad boy up but, earlier this week the lovely Anxious History Teacher nominated me to complete the Vogue Parody challenge. I have 73 questions to answer about myself and then I’m to nominate another 12 people to answer those same questions.
1)What is your usual Starbucks order?I don’t have one. Until a year ago my go to hot drink was a black coffee and now an earl grey tea. Either of which i can get anywhere.
2) What does your work station look like right now? Matters well ask me what my bed looks like, cause they are one in the same. If you must know, messy and usually with my cat taking up most of it.
3) All time favourite food?Sunday roast with extra mash potato and homemade gravy
4) Favourite Author? I’m being completely honest when I say I don’t have one. At a push J.G Ballard. I’m a massive sci-fi nerd and I adored his books as a teen.
5)What do you think of open relationships? Honestly? You do you. If it works for you and you’re not hurting anyone else go ahead and enjoy.
6) What is your favourite video game? Don’t play them much now, but back in the day Spyro, Croc and Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone on PS1.
7)Guilty Pleasure treat? Nandos
8) Favourite Movie?This is hard but if I had to pick one… Hello Dolly or The Grand Budapest Hotel. (Yeah I know that was two).
9) Favourite book? The Bell Jar- Sylvia Plath
10) Twitter or instagram? Twitter
11) Desktop or laptop? Laptop
12) Best advice you’ve ever received? Other people’s success is not your failure.
13) What project are you working on right now? My blog!! Loads of ideas for it, very little time to do any of them but I’m excited.
14) Favourite colour? Blue or pink.
15) Did you get good grades at school? On the whole yes. I’m lucky. I do okay in exams, but I definitely put little to no effort into the subjects I wasn’t interested in. So I’m sorry to my year 11 maths, physics and graphics teachers. My bad.
16) Dream job? My current one. I’m a veterinary nurse and I honestly love my job. BUT there is a massive part of me which would love to make a living off of blogging.
17) Played any sports? I was one of those horse obsessed girls at school (and after). I lived and breathed horse riding throughout my childhood. Otherwise no. I detested PE and still hate the idea of sport. Watching or partaking in.
18) Do you have a degree? NO.
19) Nationality? British.
20) What is your favourite kind of blog post to do? A good meaty one. My blog is ultimately a place for me to express myself and i love it when I can get my teeth into a topic that gets plenty of discussion and engagement.
21) What do you like to collect? Make up. I own too much of it, do not need any more and yet I keep buying it.
22) Describe yourself in three words?Goofy, sarcastic and kind.
23) If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be? MC Goof Ball
24) Who was the last person you DM’d? Ami
25) What is on the top of your wish list right now?New Zealand
26) Sorting house? Gryffindor
27) How many tattoos do you have? None. And that will forever remain the case.
28) What are you most grateful for this year? My boyfriend, my family, my cat and the twitter community.
29) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? Celebrated my 6 year anniversary with my boyfriend.
30) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? I had a Wagamamas. Score!
31) What’s the best thing ever? Sex, cats and chocolate. Not in that order.
32) Favourite season? Summer. I was born to live somewhere hot. For now I make do with holidays and constantly moaning about how cold and wet it is.
34) What fictional character do you relate to the most? Pipin From LOTR. Never know what’s going on and if the world was coming to an end you could find me in the pub.
35) Do you like surprises? Yes.
36) What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had? My boyfriend proposing. Not strictly a surprise I knew he planned on proposing at some point but when and how was a lovely surprise.
37) What’s the surprise that made you cry? See above. I wept. Good thing I was wearing sunglasses.
38) What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone? A brand new vinyl player or tickets to the Warner Brothers studio tour when it first opened.
39) Do you like muffins? Sure.
40) Do you cook often? Not as much as I should or would like to.
41) What’s your favourite dessert? Sticky toffee pudding.
42) Is there a dessert you don’t like? No. Pudding is my favourite.
43) Cake or pie? Cake. I don’t think Brits do pie as well as other nations. Just my opinion.
44) What’s your least favourite food? Fish
45) What’s your favourite condiment? Sweet Chilli sauce or curry sauce.
46) It’s 4am on a saturday night, what would you eat? Chicken and chips from my local kebab place.
47) If you could teach a college class what would it be called? History of Youtube 101.
48) Best animated film? UP or Wallie
49) What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you? My boyfriend’s creativity and ability to make me laugh.
50) Best thing to do on a date? Anything that breaks the ice and gets you talking and laughing, whether that be pizza, hiking or bungee jumping.
51) Worst thing to do on a date? Really fancy dinner date. Those sorta dates are for special occasions with your significant other not someone you barely know.
52) What is the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy? I really don’t know. Either way if for comedic value they’d probably work on me.
53) Best comic book character? Sabrina
54) What are three things that are always in your purse? Genuinely don’t carry a pure/bag around. My things live in my pockets.
55) Favourite drink? G&T, Dry white wine or a mango Rubicon
56) If you could play a historical character who would it be? I really struggle with questions like this but if i had to pick Gene Kelly ( I get I don’t look like him but this is hypothetical right?)
57) Kittens or puppies? Kittens
58) Favourite sushi roll? Hate all fish so no.
59) What kind of lipstick do you use? I go for any decent matt liquid lipstick, otherwise i’m a makeup whore with no brand loyalty.
60) What kind of foundation do you use? Either NYX total control drop or Revlon Photoready airbrush effect foundation
61) Blow dry or air dry? Blow dry
62) Who is your fashion icon? Actually don’t have one
63) Favourite disney character? Mulan
64) What are you doing tomorrow? Cuddling up in bed with my cat
65) Movie you laughed the hardest through? Shaun of the Dead
66) Movie that made you cry? Literally any movie.
67) If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be? I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
68) If your life were a song what would the title be? Let’s dance to Joy Division- The Wombats
69) Favourite animal? Cats Cats Cats
70) Favourite illustrator? Ashamed to say not all that familiar with any illustrators.
71) Person you want to have coffee with? David Attenborough
72) What’s the country you wish to visit? The USA.
73) Best ways to decompress? A walk, a bath or cuddles with my cat.
There we go! Not going to assume that any of you needed to know any of these random ass facts about me but you know. It was fun!
Here are my own 12 nominees. Look forward to reading your answers to these 73 questions.